Working at the Carnegie
Event and Building Supervisor
From weddings to birthday parties, corporate meetings to concerts, plays and more, the Carnegie is buzzing with activity!
Working under the supervision of the Assistant Directors, the Event & Weekend Supervisor is responsible for assisting on many aspects of facility operations, including rentals and special events. We are looking for someone who wants part-time, flexible hours and the opportunity to grow in areas of responsibility with a creative non-profit organization. Good candidates will be able to:
• Set up and break down tables and chairs
• Set up basic A/V equipment
• Provide general customer service/assistance during events
• Help maintain event supplies
• Help maintain event spaces (change lightbulbs, touch up paint, report problems)
Schedule & Pay
• Event/rental schedule is variable, on as needed basis, with some additional weekend and evening hours required.
• Pay rate: $15.00/hour
If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Gomes, Assistant Director of Facilities and Events, via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone, 209.632.5761 ext. 105